A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in a modern purpose-built serviced building boasting health club, 24-hour reception, lift, video entry system, satellite television and parking available.
- Arranged on the third floor of this prestigious modern block
- Modern, two bedroom flat
- Fabulous reception room with space for dining
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with neutral decor
- Two sleek bathrooms
- Porterage, lift, parking, adjoining gym and restaurant
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is perfectly located for the sights, shops, restaurants and bars of Gloucester Road, Earls Court and Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Earl's Court station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 1/2
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.