A fantastic two bedroom apartment set in a modern purpose-built serviced building boasting health club, 24-hour reception, lift, video entry system, satellite television and parking available.
- Arranged on the third floor of this prestigious modern block
- Modern, two bedroom flat
- Fabulous reception room with space for dining
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with neutral decor
- Two sleek bathrooms
- Porterage, lift, parking, adjoining gym and restaurant
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is perfectly located for the sights, shops, restaurants and bars of Gloucester Road, Earls Court and Kensington.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 795 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000