In the heart of West End, this well presented one bedroom flat benefits from modern open-plan kitchen, reception room with fantastic views over Piccadilly Circus, the statue of Eros and across Regent's Street.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat set on the fourth floor
- Large reception room with amazing views over Piccadilly
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Air conditioned
- overlooking the famous statue of Eros
- Acoustical glazing
- 30 seconds away from Piccadilly Circus
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Haymarket is located in the heart of the West End close to many shops, bars, cafes, restaurants and theatres and Just 30 seconds away from the famous Piccadilly Circus.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Inn the Park
A fantastic place to watch the world go by, with an outdoor terrace to enjoy sunny days and stunning views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace.
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
A leafy spot to eat lunch on a sunny day and a lovely space to escape too.
Piccadilly Circus station
Leicester Square station
Charing Cross station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 540 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane
020 7973 2000