Arranged on the third floor of a well maintained portered building, this generously sized one bedroom flat offers bright and neutral living space and an enviable location close to Haymarket and Piccadilly Circus.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Generous reception room with bright interiors
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well presented double bedroom with sizeable walk-in wardrobe
- Offers smart shower room
- Boasts a sought-after location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Jermyn Street is a highly desirable address close to the shops of Piccadilly and Regent Street and the attractions of Trafalgar and Leicester squares.
St James's locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Without a shadow of a doubt, the best breakfast in London. A celeb hangout, you may be sat alongside Bernie and Tamara Ecclestone, Bill Nighy and Kylie Minogue.
A traditional pub over a whopping 12 levels with a cosy atmosphere and two cocktails for £10 during happy hour! It's also a great place for watching sports...
I love this cocktail bar! It has a great atmosphere and is the perfect place to take a date.
Piccadilly Circus station
Green Park station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,060 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 478 (44 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.