Set within a well-maintained portered block in the heart of St John's Wood, this fabulous three bedroom second floor flat boasts expansive accommodation with high ceilings, modern décor and an en suite bathroom.
- Stunning three bedroom second floor flat
- Well presented purpose built apartment building
- Superb location moments from St Johns Wood High Street
- Benefits from on site concierge
- Expansive reception/dining room
- Separate contemporary kitchen
- Large master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Two further generous bedrooms
Situated moments from the amenities of St John's Wood High Street and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Finchley Road, Wellington Road is close to Lord's Cricket Ground, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
South Hampstead station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,363 (126 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000