This contemporary three bedroom flat which is situated on the fourth floor of a purpose-built apartment building offers bright living space opposite the open spaces of Regent's Park.
- Beautiful three bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Smart building with lift access and porter services
- Spacious reception room with adjoining dining area
- Features well equipped and modern kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Bentink Close offers a superb location opposite Regent's Park and further benefits from its position moments from the shops and amenities of St John's Wood.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Duke of York
A fantastic local pub for after-work drinks. Wednesday is steak night, serving great food at great value.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
St. John's Wood station
South Hampstead station
Swiss Cottage station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,448 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000