A stunning studio flat situated on the third floor of a secure development boasting a generous studio room with separate kitchen area, located moments from a superb range of shops and amenities in St John's Wood.
- Bright and spacious studio room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish contemporary fitted bathroom
- Ample storage space throughout
- Secure development with lift and concierge
- Moments from nearby amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located moments from a fantastic range of fashionable boutiques and stylish cafés that can be found in St John's Wood and Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Hart and Lova
Best croissants in London in lovely laid back non-chain cafe
St. John's Wood station
Maida Vale station
Kilburn High Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,560 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £474 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 269 (24 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000