An amazing one bedroom flat situated on the lower ground floor of a beautiful period conversion on a prestigious residential street close to St John's Wood featuring spacious accommodation throughout and garden access.
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor
- Situated on a prestigious residential street
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Offers separate modern kitchen
- Features two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Benefits from garden access
The property boasts a fantastic location on Hamilton Terrace close to the shops and amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
The Warrington Hotel
As well as the original décor and the friendly atmosphere, the beer is good too.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,120 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,902 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000