This beautiful two bedroom unfurnished flat which is placed on the lower ground floor of a house conversion offers superb living space in a peaceful residential area and boasts a private garden to the rear.
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on lower ground floor
- Beautiful period conversion located on a residential road
- Well presented reception/kitchen with dining area
- Features stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned and bright bedrooms
- Private garden opening directly onto communal garden
- Superb location in desirable St Johns Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from the amenities of Nugent Terrace and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood High Street, Alma Square is close to London's famous Abbey Road Studios, while the amenities of Maida Vale are also nearby.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Megan's do the best salads and cakes - a great addition to St John's Wood High Street!
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 705 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000