Stylishly presented throughout and set within a purpose-built block with porter, this stunning three bedroom duplex apartment boasts a bright and spacious interiors and a lovely private balcony.
- Beautiful three double bedroom flat
- Arranged over first and second floors
- Bright and generous reception room
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom
- Attractive apartment building with porter
- Excellent location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located on St John's Wood Road, the property is within easy reach of an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants that can be found in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Regent's Park are also close by.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The most beautiful café in London.
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Warwick Avenue station
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,421 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,514 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000