Offering gorgeous living and entertaining space, this delightful four bedroom house boasts light-filled interiors with four floors of well proportioned rooms, a garden and great location on a residential road.
- Superb four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Ideally located on a peaceful residential road
- Bay-fronted reception room wit modern interiors
- Smart kitchen with space for dining and views into garden
- Four well proportioned and bright bedrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Pellerin Road is set just off Stoke Newington Road where there is a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Slab and Tipple
Amazing artisan chocolate and ice cream, even catering for non-dairy. Definitely worth a visit for an indulgent gift.
Dalston Kingsland station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,650 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,375 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,482 (137 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington
020 3728 2100