Set within a purpose-built block, this fantastic one bedroom first floor flat offers modern and spacious accommodation with a large reception room, stylish kitchen and a contemporary bathroom.
- Wonderful one bedroom first floor flat
- Fabulous reception room with dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Large double bedroom with ample storage space
- Sleek bathroom
- Located within a peaceful residential development
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stirling Close is a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by local parks, and situated within easy reach of shops and amenities in Streatham and Norbury.
Streatham Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Classic hot and cold desserts, milkshakes and gelato served in a low-lit, purple and black setting.
This gastropub next to Streatham Common is fantastic! The décor is really cool, there's an impressive outdoor seating area with fires and the food is outstanding.
Great brunch, cakes and coffee!
Streatham Common station
Mitcham Eastfields station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,627 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,301 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham
020 8150 5400