A fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor maisonette that offers spacious living and entertaining space presented in excellent condition throughout as well as benefiting from a lovely private garden.
- Excellent lower ground floor maisonette
- Generous reception room featuring double doors to patio
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms, one with access to garden
- Modern white suite bathroom
- Neutrally decorated throughout with wood flooring
- Easy to maintain private garden
Valleyfield Road is located just off Streatham Common, which offers wonderful leafy open spaces. Streatham High Road is close by and supports a number of shops and services as well as bars and restaurants.
Streatham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Norwood Grove House
Known locally as the "White House", Norwood Grove House and its well-tended formal gardens were opened in 1926 by the future King Edward VIII. It is the centrepiece of Norwood Grove itself; a large expanse of grass from which you can overlook Streatham and its surrounding areas. It is thoroughly underutilised and all the better for it!
West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre
So many activities for adults and children. I personally love the exercise classes, Zumba and Boxfit.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 746 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.