Set within a well-maintained purpose-built block this fantastic two bedroom split-level flat has been recently refurbished throughout and offers a naturally bright accommodation throughout.
- Excellent two bedroom split-level flat
- Just refurbished to a great standard throughout
- Arranged over the first and second floors
- Large living room and separate dining area
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Well-equipped semi open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary bathroom
- Great storage and built-in wardrobes
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is situated within a close proximity to Sutton town centre, which offers a superb selection of shops, pubs and cafes, while local transport links include many bus and rail services.
Sutton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just opened and fresh to Sutton with excellent cakes!
The Wrythe Recreation Ground
On this location is a large underground air-raid shelter from the Second World War. The entrance and vents are visible, but it is not possible to enter the bunker. It also backs onto Carshalton Athletic FC football ground.
An independent fashion boutique in the heart of Worcester Park for its fashion-forward residents.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,766 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sutton
020 3829 1450