Situated on the sixth floor of a purpose-built residential development, this two bedroom flat provides well proportioned living spaces with a private balcony.
- Sixth floor two bedroom flat
- Well proportioned interiors throughout
- Open-plan reception room kitchen with space to dine
- Sleek fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well sized double bedrooms
- Features access to private balcony
This property enjoys an excellent locality to the wide open green spaces of Sydenham Wells Park/.
Sydenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre has everything you would want, from a pool, to a gym, to exercise classes.
Run by some chaps from Napoli, this authentic restaurant also uses ingredients brought over from Napoli to give you a genuine Italian experience.
Brown & Green Cafe
Grab a quick snack and a coffee whilst at Crystal Palace Station.
Sydenham Hill station
Gipsy Hill station
Crystal Palace station
Overground line, Zone 3/4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,662 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.