Benefiting from close proximity to Tooting Bec Common, this attractive two bedroom ground floor flat is well presented throughout and features a fantastic 16' reception room.
- Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Features an attractive 16' reception room with gas fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned garden to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elmbourne Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £478 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.