Benefiting from close proximity to Tooting Bec Common, this attractive two bedroom ground floor flat is well presented throughout and features a fantastic 16' reception room.
- Well presented two bedroom ground floor flat
- Features an attractive 16' reception room with gas fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned garden to the rear
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Elmbourne Road is located within easy reach of Balham High Road, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Tooting locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Camden Coffee House
If you're feeling tired and in need of a caffeine hit, Camden Coffee House is the place to go! #bestcoffeeintown
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £478 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham
020 8772 8000