Boasting original design features, this fantastic two bedroom bespoke flat offers naturally bright rooms, wood floors with underfloor heating, one en suite bedroom and a central location.
- Unique first floor flat flooded with natural light
- Open-plan living space with generous reception area
- Kitchen with central island housing spice and whisky racks
- Separate raised study area with built-in desk and shelving
- Master suite with sunken bath and radio speakers
- Second good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern shower/utility room with heated towel rail
- Fully equipped with mood lighting and i-pod docking station
This excellent property is centrally located for the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Turnham Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
Bounded by train tracks, this picturesque spot is a haven for wildlife. There's a trail that you can follow with information points, where you can learn all about the local species.
Turnham Green station
Chiswick Park station
Stamford Brook station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 956 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000