Ideally located close to a range of amenities this fabulous two bedroom apartment boasts beautifully presented interiors with high-quality design.
- Fantastic two bedroom arranged on the first floor
- Set within a smart new development with concierge
- Benefits from parking
- Stylish open-plan reception/kitchen with ample dining space
- Interior designed kitchen with Smeg integrated appliances
- Superb master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Secure new development with key fob system
- Superbly located for Twickenham's town centre
Brewery Wharf is well placed for the vast selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants in Twickenham town centre. The iconic Twickenham Rugby Ground is close by which features a Virgin Active Gym and Marriot Hotel and the nearest station is Twickenham.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Twickenham Fine Ales
London's oldest micro-brewery. There is a bar that is very popular with the Rugby crowd and they also do tours.
North Stables Café
A quirky place for a coffee and cake, while walking along Twickenham's Riverside.
Stir the emotions with the pre-match national anthems!
St. Margarets station
Strawberry Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,631 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Richmond Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 704 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.