Presented in excellent condition, this superb two bedroom house is arranged over two floors with a superb master suite, private patio garden and easy access to Vauxhall Cross.
- Superb location within a gated development with daily porter
- Feature wooden floors and private patio garden
- Off street designated parking space
- Expired permission ref.13/05935/FUL to add third floor
- Substantial reception room with ample space to dine
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Quiet residential street close to Bonnington Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Langley Lane is ideally located moments from Vauxhall underground station, rail and bus station as well as sought-after Bonnington Square, with it's Café and communal garden. Vauxhall Park is a short walk, with tennis courts and another restaurant.
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,002 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,001 (92 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Vauxhall
020 3841 4200