Situated within a stunning Police Station conversion, this delightful two bedroom flat enjoys a generously proportioned open-plan reception room/kitchen with well-sized double bedrooms throughout.
- Ground floor two bedroom flat
- Well proportioned interiors throughout
- Situated within a stunning police station conversion
- Property is recently refurbished throughout
- Further benefits from modern fixtures and fittings
- Generously proportioned double bedrooms throughout
- Master bedroom enjoys en suite shower room
- Excellent location for local amenities
This property is well situated for access to a good selection of local shops and amenities around Tooting Bec Station on Balham High Road.
Wandsworth Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Great coffee and food in the heart of Tooting Market.
Tooting Bec station
Wandsworth Common station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,103 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.