Set within a Grade II listed Victorian warehouse on the banks of the River Thames, this magnificent two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of unique living space with original features and contemporary interiors.
- Located on the sixth floor, with lift and concierge
- Vast reception room flooded with natutral light
- Chic open-plan kitchen with dining space
- Two bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suites
- Private terrace with views of the City and Canary Wharf
- Beautiful wood floors and striking décor
- Lots of character and original features
- Suspended fire orb and comfort cooling
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Along Wapping Lane you will find your local post office, butchers, bakers, and florist and much more. The area is also well served by a wide range of places to eat and drink.
Wapping locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
A great gastropub on Narrow Street in Limehouse with fabulous food and a lovely atmosphere. The terrace has superb views of the Thames and you can go for a stroll around picturesque Limehouse Basin afterwards to walk off all the calories consumed!
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,494 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,701 (250 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping
020 3728 2222