A bright, south-west-facing two bedroom flat situated in a popular apartment block with a gym and a swimming pool, offering modern living space and situated close to the River Thames.
- A bright two bedroom flat (with lift and porter)
- Sixth floor of a sought-after residential development
- Ideally located close to the spectacular London Eye
- Moments from the amenities of the South Bank
- Secure underground parking
- Communal gymnasium and swimming pool
Forum Magnum Square offers a selection of shops and cafés with further amenities close by and across the river in the West End.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Thirsty Bear
The only pub where you can pull your own pints from your table! Every table also has its own iPad from which you can order drinks and food - the novelty will never wear off!
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 712 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500