A fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat offering well presented living space with bright 15' reception room, stylish eat-in kitchen and lovely patio garden.
- Superb one bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Lovely bay fronted reception room
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Good size bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Attractive patio garden
- Close to the amenities on West Hill
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Haldon Road is ideally located for amenities on West Hill, with a further selection shops, bars and restaurants close by in Putney and Wandsworth. Transport links include East Putney (District Line) and Wandsworth Town (National Rail) stations.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Putt in the Park
A fun day out playing crazy golf in Wandsworth Park.
Amazing traditional British food upstairs and then head on down to the vaulted bar below!
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
East Putney station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £637 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 548 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000