Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout, this fantastic two bedroom second floor flat boasts a new modern fitted kitchen and contemporary shower room, located close to local amenities.
- Superb two bedroom second floor flat
- Recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Modern fully equipped kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary tiled shower room
- Bright and neutral décor
- Close to the amenities of Wandsworth
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to the local amenities on West Hill and a short walk to the large variety of shops, restaurants and bars of Wandsworth. East Putney station is a nearby for transport links in to London.
West Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Glass Dome
Really good steak and on certain nights there is a pianist.
A beautiful riverside park perfect for a post-work run or a picnic on a sunny day.
UK Star Nails
I love this nail bar! Their prices are very good and they always do a really good job. You may have to wait to be seen, but it's worth it...
East Putney station
Wandsworth Town station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £478 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 377 (35 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.