Boasting a bright and spacious split-level interior with a private balcony, this charming three bedroom flat is enviably located moments from the banks of the River Thames.
- Set within a secure residential development
- Well arranged over the first and second floors
- Three bedroom flat with ample storage space throughout
- Light reception room/kitchen with breakfast bar
- Newly refurbished with a neutrally modern finish
- Fantastic location moments from the River Thames
- Close to Pimlico tube Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Churchill Gardens Estate is ideally located for a range of pavement lined cafes and local conveniences along Lupus Street with a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants to be found within Victoria and Sloane Square.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £710 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 472 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000