Boasting a bright and well-presented interior within secure residential development, this lovely one bedroom flat offers an enviable location moments from the River Thames and Victoria Street.
- Stunning open plan reception / kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Development with concierge and lift
- Lovely, inviting views over St Johns Gardens
- Situated on the third floor of a charming development
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Ample storage and double glazed windows throughout
- Close to Westminster and Pimlico Underground
Page Street is well located for the many pavement lined cafes and galleries of Westminster with some fashionable shops, bars and restaurants to be found along Victoria Street while a picturesque stretch of the River Thames can also be found nearby.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Hardcore Lobster & More
Perfectly cooked lobster and burgers - a welcome alternative to restaurants serving similar dishes.
St. James's Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 503 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.