Boasting period features and generous rooms, this wonderful two bedroom property is spaciously arranged on the ground floor and features a lovely reception room and good sized eat-in kitchen located in Willesden.
- A wonderful two bedroom ground floor garden flat
- Boasts its own private entrance
- Offers lovely period features throughout
- Stylish bay fronted reception room
- Separate fully fitted kitchen
- Charming bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Access to a beautiful communal garden
- Superb location close to amenities
Heathfield Park is well placed for the amenities of Willesden Green. The nearest Underground Station is Willesden which offers excellent links to and from central London.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
The best butchers in North West London. All the meat is free range and they sell the best steak you'll ever taste!
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
Brondesbury Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,354 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 751 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.