Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout this excellent two bedroom duplex flat boasting spacious accommodation features a separate kitchen and a great location close to amenities.
- A fantastic two bedroom duplex flat
- Set within a charming period conversion
- Bright bay fronted reception room with space to dine
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Excellent location close to shops and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Huddlestone Road is a residential street conveniently located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Willesden Green. Motorists can gain rapid access to the A5 and A41 road links for routes out of London to the North.
Willesden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing gourmet burgers from tame lemon and herb to those that like the heat on full blast! All meals are super reasonable in price, with fries and a drink included.
A hidden gem located in between the houses of the Mapesbury Estate, which was formed by the local community. It's a great place to take the kids or just enjoy the tranquillity. Even some of the locals don't know about it!
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Willesden Green station
Dollis Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,330 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800