Situated momennts from the beautiful Wimbledon Common, this fabulous two bedroom second floor flat boasts light and airy living space with a private balcony and a neutral finish throughout.
- Incredibly light second floor flat in pretty development
- Generous reception room with access to balcony
- Modern, well equipped fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with large fitted wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish white suite bathroom
- Immaculately presented with lovely cream carpets
- Well maintained communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Quietly located, the property is within easy reach of the variety of shops, bars and boutiques in Wimbledon Village and for the motorist easy access is provided to the A3 (M) for routes in and out of London.
Wimbledon Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
The best German sausage in town served out of a trailer!
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Dundonald Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,789 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900