Superbly located in the heart of Wimbledon Village, this fantastic two bedroom raised ground floor flat offers well proportioned living space with a shared garden.
- Fantastic raised ground floor flat in period conversion
- Bright reception room with high ceilings
- Well equipped kitchen with new appliances
- Lovely master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bay window
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Quality bathroom and shower room
- Beautiful communal garden and a pet friendly flat
- Opportunity to be first tenant after owner
The shops, bars, cafés and restaurants if Wimbledon Village and the green open spaces of Wimbledon Common and Wimbledon Park are all moments away.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
Serving tasty French food, this restaurant is part of a small chain and has an impressive interior. The atmosphere is really romantic and there's a pretty outdoor seating area too.
As well as serving proper pub grub, this place has a fantastic roof terrace too with a covered seating area and heaters for when it gets chilly.
Dundonald Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,112 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,685 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 582 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.