A superb two bedroom flat that benefits from a spacious reception room with space for dining, separate kitchen and two generous double bedrooms.
- Superb two bedroom first floor flat
- Benefits from a spacious reception room with dining
- Lovely well proportioned eat-in kitchen
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Excellent location close to amenities and transport links
- Set within a beautiful period property
- Close to the green open spaces of Alexandra Park
Park Avenue is a great location with the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Wood Green and the surrounding area within easy reach. The green open spaces of Alexandra Park and Nightingale Gardens are also close by.
Wood Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
North London's best curry house and probably north London's best kept secret. It's a small restaurant and takeaway on Turnpike Lane that prepares freshly made curries!
The Laboratory Spa & Health Club
A beautiful, airy, bright gym with a spa and a fresh water swimming pool, which means no stinging eyes and great for children! They also put on excellent exercise classes too and there's no minimum contract.
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
Bowes Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,319 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 590 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Muswell Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8829 4040