Set on the first floor of a lovely period property this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic living space with semi-open-plan reception room/kitchen and a beautiful modern finish throughout.
- Excellent first floor two bedroom apartment
- Stunning internal finish throughout
- Fantastic semi open-plan living space with modern kitchen
- Two impressive bedrooms both flooded with natural light
- Stylishly finished bathroom
- Great location close to a variety of amenities
- Selection of transport links close by
Park Avenue is a superb residential location close to an excellent selection of local amenities and variety of transport links around London.
Wood Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Great Northern Railway Tavern
Weekly quiz nights, super beer garden and a stunning building.
Boating lake, golf course, deer sanctuary - this park has it all!
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
Bowes Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,890 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,319 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.