Boasting a peaceful location within a secure mews development with underground parking and porter, this stunning three bedroom house offers elegant interiors an expanse of living and entertaining space throughout.
- Beautiful three bedroom mews house
- Smart 19' reception room opening onto a balcony
- Modern kitchen with ample space for dining
- Three bathrooms all with stunning fixtures and fittings
- Situated within a pretty and secure mews development
- Two underground car parking spaces
- Enviable Belgravia address
Dorset Mews is a peaceful Belgravia address and offers easy access to the many upmarket designer retailers and eateries within Sloane Square with Knightsbridge also within close proximity offering a more extensive range.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Delicias de Portugal
Super favourite amongst locals and professionals in the area. Great selection of salads, sandwiches, pastas, wines, meat and cheese, and take away lunch. Usually the queue starts on the street outside of the shop.
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,671 (248 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000