This spacious three bedroom terrace house boasts an expansive reception room with feature fireplace, three good-sized double bedrooms and a large private garden.
- Spacious three bedroom terraced house
- Bright interiors throughout
- Expansive reception room with feature fireplace
- Large master bedroom
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Stylish bathroom
- Private 60' south facing garden
Havelock Road is conveniently situated just off of Holmesdale Road which has a number of shops and restaurants while Bromley town centre is also within easy reach for a wider selection and superb transport links into central London.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tasty Indian restaurant serving classic curries and speciality dishes too.
As well as cakes and lunch items, Brodies main selling point is their milkshakes that they make out of any chocolate of your choice...
Bromley Civic Centre
Built in 1775, The Old Palace is a beautiful venue with immaculate grounds that is perfect for weddings.
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111