A stunning one bedroom flat situated within a canal-side development, benefiting from a wonderful reception room with canal views and a stylish open-plan kitchen.
- Stunning one bedroom upper ground floor flat
- Situated within a contemporary canal-side development
- Boasting stylish open-plan living space
- Lovely canal views
- Located within easy reach of the diverse amenities
- Gorgeous open-plan living
- Fantastic gated development
Lyme Wharf is peacefully located alongside Camden Lock within easy reach of the shops, bars, restaurants and markets of Camden, while the closest underground station is Camden (Northern Line).
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
Camden Coffee Shop
Coffee beans from a lovely old man who roasts the beans himself and has done for decades. He will also grind them for you...
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
Camden Road station
Camden Town station
Mornington Crescent station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000