This stylish and spacious two bedroom apartment is situated on the 21st floor of a sought-after development in Canary Wharf, with incredible views of Canary Wharf,the docks and the O2 arena.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat in superb development
- Light and spacious interior
- 25' reception room with glazed doors to balcony
- High-specification open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private balcony
- Views towards the Canary Wharf and the O2 Arena
- Concierge service
South Quay Square enjoys close proximity to the diverse range of cafes, shops, restaurants and bars of the Canary Wharf Complex and charming West India Dock.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Amazing Turkish pastries and much more! It's the perfect spot for breakfast or lunch, with lovely views as well.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
South Quay station
Canary Wharf station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777