Benefiting from a prime Islington location, this three bedroom family home is presented in excellent condition with exceptional modern interiors and a delightful rear garden and private terrace.
- An outstanding three bedroom luxury property
- Presented to an exceptional standard throughout
- Generous double reception room flooded with natural light
- Stunning kitchen with ample space to dine and entertain
- Master bedroom with ample built in storage space
- Large en suite bathroom with garden views
- Additional bathroom and two well proportioned bedrooms
- Utility room, guest WC and superb rear garden
Ockendon Road is located in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area within easy reach of the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street while providing motorists with quick and easy access to the A1 road links out of London.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love a weekend walk along Regent's Canal with a glass of rosé from Towpath.
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Essex Road station
Dalston Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,481 (230 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000