Boasting a location moments away from Grove Park Station for frequent services into central London, this spacious three bedroom house also benefits from a large private garden.
- Mid terrace Victorian house with off street parking
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Separate kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious conservatory adjoining the reception room
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- South facing private garden
- Ideal location for transport links
Located on a peaceful and residential street, this property is a short distance away from Bromley town centre for an array of amenities as well as the INTU Shopping Mall.
Downham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian food in the most beautiful surroundings and with great friendly service too.
Such great service from this independent restaurant. The pizzas and the seafood are highly recommended!
Sofa Bar & Kitchen
Lots of comfy cushions and great snacks in this Bromley restaurant.
Grove Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111