Offering superb balcony with far-reaching views, this bright three bedroom sixth floor flat boasts spacious reception room, modern kitchen, off-street parking and communal gardens and pool.
- Well proportioned three bedroom sixth floor flat
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Set within a secure gated and portered block with a lift
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Private balcony with views over Hanger Hill Park
- Allocated off-street parking space
- Heated outdoor swimming pool and communal gardens
Minster Court on Hillcrest Road is close to the shops in the Hanger Hill area, as well as the open spaces of Hanger Hill Park. Transport links include Hanger Lane Underground Station and for the motorist the A406/A40 is moments away.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A New York City inspired group fitness studio, which also has a great smoothie bar!
Kids love going to this newly opened restaurant in Ealing. Whenever you think about a burger, Five Guys should be your first choice.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Hanger Lane station
Park Royal station
North Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,404 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550