A bright, attractive two bedroom flat, located within a redbrick building, set back from the road, in a quiet residential area moments from the shops in St Margarets and Richmond Bridge.
- Charming two bedroom second floor flat
- Spacious reception room with area for dining
- Set back from the road in an attractive redbrick building
- Good sized modern kitchen
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Well served by the shops and cafés on St Margaret's Road, the flat is also moments from the extensive amenities of Twickenham and over the bridge in Richmond. The closest station is St Margaret's.
East Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
Le Salon Privè
A charming French restaurant serving a lovely steak!
St Margarets Fair
Held once a year, it's a great day out for all the family - live bands, face painting and traditional games.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777