Boasting a fantastic riverside location moments from the bars and eateries in Richmond, this stunning one bedroom ground floor flat offers contemporary accommodation.
- Boasting a fantastic riverside location.
- Stunning one bedroom ground floor flat
- Moments from the trendy bars and eateries at Richmond Bridge
- Offers contemporary accommodation
- Beautifully presented
- Lovely reception room with contemporary feature fireplace
The property is located on a quiet, residential street within easy reach of the extensive amenities of Richmond town centre and St Margarets village. St Margarets train station is moments away which offers direct links to and from London Waterloo.
East Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
Beirut Street Kitchen
The most amazing Lebanese wraps made to order. Lovely coffee too!
Under new management, this pub is a great stop off when walking between Twickenham and Richmond!
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777