Boasting a superb location with far-reaching views overlooking Guildford, this fantastic two bedroom top floor flat has been finished to a high standard with stylish fittings and benefits from off-street parking.
- A bright and stylish two bedroom top floor flat
- Boasts superb views overlooking Guildford and the castle
- Recently refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Moments from Guildford's cobbled high street
- Spacious reception room with dining area
- Modern bathroom with underfloor heating
- Off-street parking
The property is set in an excellent loaction moments from central Guildford's shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities as well as being moments from the recreational spaces of the River Wey.
Guildford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pub in Guildford with a great riverside location and brilliant food. It also allows dogs!
The Electric Theatre
Home to many great stage shows and independent acts.
A favourite for the lunch stop, with a great selection of sandwiches.
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 659 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Guildford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
01483 400 000