Situated in the heart of Hampstead Village, this stunning two bedroom ground floor flat boasts a private entrance, stylish décor and an en suite master bedroom.
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring luxury décor with stylish wood floors
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with Meile appliances
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Further good-sized second bedroom
- Situated within an attractive period conversion
Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead Village, while picturesque Hampstead Heath is just a short walk away.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hampstead Sports Massage
Wonderful massage therapists in Hampstead that do home visits. The therapists are great, especially on Sundays when I'm most lazy.
Above The Horseshoe pub, this small theatre puts on a number of performances all year round.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 604 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600