This superb four bedroom gated house located on an exclusive road next to Hampstead Heath boasts expansive living space over four floors with beautiful features throughout, a lovely garden and ample off-street parking.
- Fantastic four bedroom gated house
- Exclusive road right next to Hampstead Heath
- Bay fronted reception room with doors to Juliet balcony
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with folding doors to garden
- Generous master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe
- Three further good size bedrooms
- Attractive split level garden
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
Prime Hampstead location, moments from the Heath, South End Road and Hampstead Heath Station.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Armoury Gym
An independent, not that busy, bright gym with lots of windows and natural light, offering good classes and lovely staff too.
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
Charming inside and out, The Flask pub is located at the end of delightful Flask Walk. It serves British dishes, but with a refined Hampstead twist.
Hampstead Heath station
Belsize Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,990 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,312 (214 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600