Situated in the heart of Hampstead moments from Hampstead High Street and Hampstead Heath, this well presented two bedroom flat benefits from a fabulous private roof terrace.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Well equipped separate kitchen
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Smart bathroom suite
- Access to wonderful private roof terrace
The Mount offers an enviable location in Hampstead, just moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Hampstead High Street and picturesque Hampstead Heath.
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
Great for a drink after a long day at the office, this gastropub serves delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made using fresh ingredients - not a microwave meal in site!
Hampstead Heath station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 556 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600