Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged over three floors, offering bright and stylish interiors throughout with access to stunning communal gardens, located in the sought-after area of Highgate.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate kitchen with contemporary fittings
- Bedroom features on charming mezzanine level
- En-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- Utility room and guest cloakroom
- Access to stunning communal gardens
West Hill Park is an exclusive estate ideally situated moments from the green open space of Hampstead Heath, while the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Highgate High Street is a short walk away.
Highgate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Affording one of the best views of London, Hampstead Heath is certainly a peaceful spot to look at the skyline in all its glory!
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
The Bull & Last
A gastro pub with substantial breakfast, lunch and dinner menus, as well as a large selection of beers and ales.
Gospel Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 945 (87 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600