Boasting an exquisite finish throughout, this stunning three bedroom split-level apartment boasts a gorgeous double reception room, wonderful master bedroom and a unique private garden.
- Exquisite three bedroom split level apartment
- Gorgeous double reception room with space to dine
- Large modern kitchen
- Beautiful master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in-wardrobe
- Good sized second and third bedroom
- Wonderful modern bathrooms
- Elegant well-maintained private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
Holland Park is a highly desirable road set moments from the wonderful amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate.
Holland Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Holland Park station
Shepherd's Bush station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,033 (281 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000