This two bedroom state-of-the-art apartment has been exceptionally well designed, with incredible features including integrated audio system and a fantastic kitchen.
- Impressive two bedroom luxury apartment
- Feature reception with high ceilings and bay window
- Ample space to dine and feature lighting
- Modern, fitted kitchen with Gaggenau appliances
- Grand, master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite
- Second double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ample storage throughout with black American walnut finish
- Premium Kensington location
Located moments from High Street Kensington, the property is close to a wide range of local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants. High Street Kensington (District and Circle lines) is the nearest underground station and the A4/M4 provides motorists with.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,514 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000