Situated in the heart of popular King's Cross this charming studio flat house boasts high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, neutral décor and ample space for storage.
- A fabulous studio flat in an enviable location
- Arranged on the first floor of a period conversion
- Stunning studio room flooded with natural light
- Contemporary open plan kitchen
- Ample space for storage throughout
- Sleek shower room
The nearest station is King's Cross (Northern, Victoria, Piccadilly, Hammersmith & City, Circle lines and National Rail). For motorists the location of the property provides easy access to the A1 and A40 (M) road links to the North and the West.
King's Cross locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 284 (26 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000