Situated within a secure gated mews, this stunning three bedroom four floor house boasts modern and spacious accommodation throughout, ample outside space and off-street parking.
- Secure gated mews development
- Spacious reception room with space to dine
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, two en-suite
- Stylish bathroom and shower rooms
- Additional media room
- Lovely private balcony and patio
- Off-street parking to the front
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found in Maida Vale while the green open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground are also within close proximity.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best pie and mash in West London - try the stewed eels! Perfect for a quick, cheap but tasty lunch.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Westbourne Park station
Royal Oak station
Warwick Avenue station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,368 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150