An excellent one bedroom flat set within a modern development in Kensal Green boasting contemporary interiors, a private terrace and a convenient location for amenities.
- Contemporary one bedroom third floor flat
- Set within secure modern development with lift
- Fantastic bright interior living space
- Large reception room/kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern bathroom
- Wrap around terrace
- Moments from amenities and transport links
- Sky and broadband included
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Zahra House is ideally located for all local amenities found on the popular Chamberlayne road with the open spaces of Queen's Park also nearby.
Kensal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Wormwood Scrubs
The absolute golden nugget of North Kensington Village is the newly transformed Little Wormwood Scrubs. It's now a hot spot for us locals in W10 to walk our dogs...
From its striking setting in a Victorian canalside building, to the fresh and seasonal dishes, this restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening meal.
Breakfast at Pizza East is great - everything you can expect to find on a breakfast menu and at a reasonable price.
Kensal Green station
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 2
Kensal Rise station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Queen's Park station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800